Conditions of Use
The content in the OER is easy to understand and navigate. read more
The content in the OER is easy to understand and navigate.
It is unbiased, and the content flows easily through each subject.
The content is updated and well-outlined.
Well written, and accessible.
Consistency throughout the entire text.
I notice that if the internet isn't strong, uploading the book will be challenging for the student. I advise instructors to have another way for students to receive the OER material.
The overall content is very clear.
The text seems to be free of any major interface issues.
The text has a few grammatical errors regarding punctuation.
The book allows for diversity to happen.
Table of Contents
- Disclaimer: Graphics in Progress
- Main Body
- Chapter 1- The Study of Intercultural Communication
- Chapter 2- Starting With Culture
- Chapter 3- Self & Identity
- Chapter 4- Verbal Communication
- Chapter 5- Nonverbal Communication
- Chapter 6- Conflict
- Chapter 7- Relationships
- Chapter 8- Popular Culture and Social Media
- Chapter 9- Tourism
- Chapter 10- Business
- Chapter 11- Education
- Chapter 12- Healthcare
About the Book
Intercultural Communication for the Community College
About the Contributors
Karen Krumrey, Lane Community College