Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
Legal Information Institute, Cornell Law School
Copyright Year: 2014
Publisher: CALI's eLangdell® Press
Conditions of Use
Table of Contents
- Title I. Applicability
- Title II. Preliminary Proceedings
- Title III. The Grand Jury, The Indictment, and The Information
- Title IV. Arraignment and Preparation For Trial
- Title V. Venue
- Title VI. Trial
- Title VII. Post-Conviction Procedures
- Title VIII. Supplementary and Special Proceedings
- Title IX. General Provisions
About the Book
This series of Federal Rules books, consisting of the Federal Rules of Evidence, Criminal Procedure and Civil Procedure, are powered by the Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School, and created in partnership with The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (CALI).These rules govern the conduct of all criminal proceedings brought in Federal courts.
Our Federal Rules ebooks include:
- The complete rules as of December 1, 2012 (for the 2013 edition).
- All notes of the Advisory Committee following each rule.
- Internal links to rules referenced within the rules.
- External links to the LII website's version of the US Code.
About the Contributors
Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School